Monday 16 February 2009

Winter's finally fading!!

Monday 16 February 2009
Yay! Just wanna celebrate cos i have the whole week off!! Only from school that is, cos i got work most of the week.
Me, my siblings and Shy decided to go to Town Centre today to basically get out of the house! LOL. And enjoy the greenery although it isn't really that warm outside, but at least the sun came for a bit. Better than being gloomy the whole day (:



The main reason for going into town was really to buy stuff for Shy's 18th birthday party invitations which I am assigned to design for LOL. I must say it's fun though i haven't really started them yet, i've only showed her the first draft and i think my mum is helping me out to design it 'effectively'. Yes. Effectively. It's cos i showed her my idea and she suggested to alter some bits.

But for now, the making of invitations will have to wait cos i got things to do myself, such as school work and of course, work. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket