Friday 6 February 2009

The weather's rather annoying...

Friday 6 February 2009
Days of snow can be fascinating in the eyes..but i'm sick of it now.
I haven't got school all week this week, meaning:
The Bad Things...
  • time is shortened in learning CORE 4 in Maths
  • missed the collection of my Art GCE exam paper
  • ruined my plan in finishing my coursework final piece painting
  • my bio trip got cancelled! :(
  • staying at home is boriing.
The Not So Bad Things...
  • no additional homeworks to do
  • my skullcandy headphones come in handy as earmuffs :D
  • can watch the films I bought that I haven't had time to watch before
  • can go to the internet more often, but not often enough lol.
So basically, there's more bad side of things when it's snowingg. Well for my point of view at least.
I can't wait for summer to come! I want the sun back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket