Monday 2 February 2009

Pocket Full of Snow!

Monday 2 February 2009
And I thought the winter is going to be over. I thought too soon :/ It's rather annoying when you have to wake up early (just been in a party the night before) then finding out the snow has invaded the scenery. The best of it was that several schools were closed, including mine :D And when you get the day off because of such cirsumstance, you can't help but to enjoy the whiteness and coldness outside...and add a bit of randomness as well. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Karinaa!! :D I love your new blog! U never told me you've finished your blogger! Wow, looks like you lot had fun whilst it was snowing.. lols
    tinamad ako ssooo I stayeedd in.. :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i hope i could see snow again!!!
    is that your brother? he looks like he's really having fun out there. lols~!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Pocket